- Terms of Service
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Tips On Trading, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your tipsontrading.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Tips On Trading may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Tips On Trading liability. You must immediately notify Tips On Trading of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Tips On Trading will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Tips On Trading or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Tips On Trading for inclusion on your Website, you grant Tips On Trading a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Tips On Trading will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Tips On Trading has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Tips On Trading sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Tips On Trading reasonable opinion, violates any Tips On Trading policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Tips On Trading sole discretion. Tips On Trading will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Tips On Trading the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Tips On Trading before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Tips On Trading in writing.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Tips On Trading the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Tips On Trading reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Tips On Trading.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Tips On Trading to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free tipsontrading.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Tips On Trading standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Tips On Trading has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Tips On Trading does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Tips On Trading disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which tipsontrading.com links, and that link to tipsontrading.com. Tips On Trading does not have any control over those non-Tips On Trading websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Tips On Trading website or webpage, Tips On Trading does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Tips On Trading disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Tips On Trading websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Tips On Trading asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by tipsontrading.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Tips On Trading in accordance with Tips On Trading Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Tips On Trading will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Tips On Trading will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Tips On Trading or others. In the case of such termination, Tips On Trading will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Tips On Trading.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Tips On Trading to you any Tips On Trading or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Tips On Trading. Tips On Trading, tipsontrading.com, the tipsontrading.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with tipsontrading.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tips On Trading or Tips On Trading licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Tips On Trading or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Tips On Trading reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Tips On Trading reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at tipsontrading.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Tips On Trading reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Tips On Trading may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Tips On Trading may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your tipsontrading.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Tips On Trading if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Tips On Trading notice to you thereof; provided that, Tips On Trading can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Tips On Trading and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Tips On Trading nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Tips On Trading, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Tips On Trading under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Tips On Trading shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tips On Trading, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Tips On Trading and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Tips On Trading, or by the posting by Tips On Trading of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Texas, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Houston, TX. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Houston, TX, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Tips On Trading may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Back to top
Tips on trading ("Tips On Trading") operates tipsontrading.com and may operate other websites. It is Tips On Trading policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Tips On Trading collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Tips On Trading purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Tips On Trading visitors use its website. From time to time, Tips On Trading may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Tips On Trading also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on tipsontrading.com blogs/sites. Tips On Trading only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Tips On Trading websites choose to interact with Tips On Trading in ways that require Tips On Trading to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Tips On Trading gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at tipsontrading.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Tips On Trading are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Tips On Trading collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Tips On Trading. Tips On Trading does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Tips On Trading may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Tips On Trading may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Tips On Trading does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Tips On Trading discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Tips On Trading behalf or to provide services available at Tips On Trading websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Tips On Trading websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Tips On Trading will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Tips On Trading discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Tips On Trading believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Tips On Trading, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Tips On Trading website and have supplied your email address, Tips On Trading may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Tips On Trading and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Tips On Trading takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Tips On Trading, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Tips On Trading goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Tips On Trading may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Back to top
Terms and Conditions
This AGREEMENT is made between you the user and/or member hereinafter referred to as (“You”), and Tipsontrading, the owner of www.Tipsontrading.com hereinafter referred to as (“Tipsontrading”) or (“the Service”)
The Parties agree as follows:
Tipsontrading provides the website known as Tipsontrading.com (“the Service”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Site.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Service. If you are not at least 18 years old, please do not access or use the Service.
Tipsontrading provides general information for educational uses only. Nothing is meant to be a recommendation to buy or to sell securities nor an offer to buy or sell securities. Tipsontrading is not registered as a securities broker-dealer or as an investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or with any state securities regulatory authority and do not attempt or intend to influence the purchase or sale of any security.
Tipsontrading is neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. As such, Tipsontrading accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of information from the Service. No information from Tipsontrading is intended as securities brokerage, investment, tax, accounting or legal advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to sell or buy, or as an endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of any company, security, or fund. Tipsontrading recommends that persons desiring to trade or invest in securities do so cautiously and in consultation with their qualified financial, legal, and tax advisors.
Before selling or buying any stock or other investment, you should consult with a qualified broker or other financial professional to verify pricing information.
We cannot and do not assess, verify or guarantee the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any information, the suitability or profitability of any particular investment, or the potential value of any investment or informational source. You bear responsibility for your own investment research and decisions, and should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment.
Tipsontrading reserves the right, for its officers, directors, shareholders, and agents as well as itself, to buy and/or sell securities mentioned within www.Tipsontrading.com. Tipsontrading consists of active traders and may buy or sell any of these securities at any time and without notice. In doing so, the buying and selling of these securities may influence their market prices.
Past Performance is not indicative of future results.
A large number of small or microcap companies do not file reports with the SEC. This makes it difficult to obtain proper facts regarding the company’s management, products, services and finances.
Do not ever depend solely on the information contained in an Internet publication. The risk of fraudulent information exists with many Internet sites.
No Physical Products are delivered.
When you purchase an Educational Service, including but not limited to a Trading Course or Chat Room Subscription, you will receive a streaming or digital version – no physical products will be shipped.
Tipsontrading does not provide refunds of any kind. Upon receiving access to www.Tipsontrading.com (Chat Room Membership, Trading Strategies, etc.) you can instantly benefit from the knowledge of the Service, therefore, we do not give refunds. We will not provide refunds if you forget to cancel your automatically renewing subscription. It is your responsibility to select the appropriate subscription lengths for your personal needs and to cancel your automatically renewing subscriptions.
How to Cancel your Account
If you at any time would like to cancel your account, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request cancellation.
Terms and Conditions
The Information and services contained in or made through this site may include or incorporate by reference “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27(a) of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21(e) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including certain information with respect to plans and strategies of each featured company. For this purpose, any statements attributable to this site that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Such statements re subject to various risks, uncertainties and assumptions about the featured companies, economic and market factors and the industries and assumptions about the featured companies do business, among other factors. Such statements are in no way guarantees of future performance or actual events. Results may differ materially from those expressed or forecasted by or concerning the featured companies due to a great many factors.
We are committed to providing factual information on the companies that are discussed. However, we do not provide any assurance as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, including information regarding a company’s plans or ability to effect any planned or proposed actions. We have no first-hand knowledge of any company’s operations and therefore cannot comment on their capabilities, intent, resources, nor experience and we make no attempt to do so. Statistical information, dollar amounts, and market size data was provided by the subject company and related sources which we believe to be reliable.
To the fullest extent of the law, we will not be liable to any person or entity for the quality, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of the information provided on this website, or for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages that may arise out of the use of information we provide to any person or entity (including, but not limited to, lost profits, loss of opportunities, trading losses, and damages that may result from any inaccuracy or incompleteness of this information).
We encourage you to invest carefully and read investment information available at the websites of the SEC at http://www.sec.gov and FINRA at http://www.finra.org.
Changes to Agreement
We reserve the right at any time to:
Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement; or
Change the Service, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of any of the Service; or
Change any fees or charges for use of the Service; or
Sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of the Tipsontrading’s assets, including your personally identifiable information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Your continued use of the Service indicates your acceptance of all revisions, and you should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review these policies for changes.
Conditions of Use
While using the Service you must not do any of the following:
Attempt to hack/crack or in any way restrict access to the site for others or obtain administrative access for yourself
Harass other members
Flood or spam the chat room with advertisements or solicitations
Use the site for unlawful purposes
Transmit any materials that contain any viruses or other harmful or disruptive software
Record and distribute any members only content
Create a hostile environment for other members through actions in or out of our chat room.
Attempt to steal our content from other members
Attempt to solicit personal information from our members
Violation of any of the Conditions of Use may result in termination of membership without refund and/or further legal action
Tipsontrading may terminate your account and discontinue your access to the Service for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
Links to Other Websites
The Service may contain links to other websites. In any case where we link to a website, this is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites. Your use of the hyperlinks on this website to other Internet sites is at your own risk. We are not responsible for third party sites hyperlinked from this website, nor do we make any endorsements or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the content of third party websites or the products or services offered on any third party websites, including but not limited to accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not guarantee the authenticity of documents available on the internet. We reserve the right to terminate any link at any time.
Indemnification and limitation of Liability
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Tipsontrading, its personnel, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses (including reasonable attorney fees), or other expenses that arise directly, indirectly, consequently, or incidentally, from your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service and/or content contained within the Service is to stop using the Service.
Past Performance is not Indicative of Future Results
Past performance is not indicative of future results. Due to the industry’s high failure rate, you should not make the assumption you will be and continue to be profitable. The records of trades mentioned or alerted in the chat room and within www.Tipsontrading.com is for educational purposes only. Trades alerted in the chat room are for educational purposes only and serve as real-time examples of strategies taught in the trading lessons or in other material within the Service. Tipsontrading and its moderators and employees maintain multiple accounts with differing brokers and as a result, the profits and losses displayed on the web site, in the chat room, or on social media should not be seen as 100% accurate, verified, or complete.
The Service is solely directed to individuals residing in the United States. We make no representation that materials in or related to the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Service from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service and/or the provision of any service or product described thereon to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we so desire, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such service or product that we provide. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, without regards to its principles of conflicts of law. You agree to personal jurisdiction by the federal and state courts located in the United States of America, and waive any inconvenient objections to such courts.
In accordance with 16 CFR 255 and Federal Trade Commission Guidelines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in marketing and advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials appearing on this site are received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve, nor can we make any guarantees for the results of individuals using the Service. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services. The testimonials are not indicative of future performance and should not replace a members due diligence.
The testimonials displayed (text, audio and/or video) are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed, when it seemed lengthy or not the whole testimonial seemed relevant for the general public.
Testimonials that appear on Tipsontrading were not paid or compensated for said statements.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED DISCLAIMER, EXIT THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY. BE ADVISED THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL INDICATE YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS.